ÜBER 2017 Conference Sponsorship offers your company:
- Access to the marketers and firm principals who make decisions regarding services they will use in the company’s marketing plan
- Position your firm for strategic teaming opportunitiesCultivate new and existing opportunities face to face – the most effective method for developing a loyal client base.
- Learn first-hand business challenges and issues your clients are facing
- Insight into the latest trends and best practices in marketing and business development
- Show your support and commitment to SMPS, the ÜBER Conference and the chapters in the Northeast Region
- If your goal is to develop business with the top A/E/C firms in the Northeast Region you can’t afford to miss this highly interactive networking conference.
- Maximize your sponsorship investment: Make the commitment to sponsor early and reap the benefits from the maximum exposure
If your goal is to develop business with the top A/E/C firms in the Northeast Region you can’t afford to miss this highly interactive networking conference. Maximize your sponsorship investment: Make the commitment to sponsor early and reap the benefits from the maximum exposure you can received to this audience through our extensive pre-conference advertising and marketing.
Additional signage and recognition can be provided for any of the Refreshment Breaks for an additional $500. In order to sponsor an “add-on”, the company needs to be a sponsor at one of the levels.
- Refreshment Break Thursday Morning (Limited to 2)
- Refreshment Break Thursday Afternoon (Limited to 2)
- Refreshment Break Friday Morning (Limited to 2) A
Want some added exposure for your firm?
We are seeking firms to Sponsor/Provide the following items for conference attendees. Contact Matthew Hawk or Katelin Etoh if you are interested in providing any of the below items or even suggesting something new! In order to sponsor an “add-on”, the company needs to be a sponsor at one of the levels. Reserved for Conference Sponsors who want everyone to know their name!
- Keynote Books for Attendees
- Conference bags
- Name badges
- Pub Crawl T-Shirts
- Massage chair in the exhibit area
- Conference notebooks
- Photo Booth at Opening Reception OR Thursday Night event
- Charging Station in Networking Lounge
- Reusable Water Bottles for attendees (great for filling up at the Springs!)
Contact Sponsorship Directors: Matthew Hawk (Northeast), at 781-221-1078 or Katelin Etoh (Mid-Atlantic), at 410-790-4346 to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
Register Sponsorship Now »